As an active trader in today’s market, you are faced with unprecedented challenges. Dramatic price swings in equity, debt, and currency have made it tougher than ever to manage and trade risk. But with great risk, of course, comes great opportunity- and Advanced Options Trading delivers a detailed system for successfully trading options in a highly volatile and unpredictable global market.
Noted options educator and owner of his own brokerage house, Kevin M. Kraus explains the best practices for using options to capture premium, reduce equity purchase prices, manage the costs of buying options, and control portfolio risk-critical skills for finding steady profits in our ever-shifting economic landscape. He offers a close examination of the nature of volatility and what it means for investors, whether they’re just getting started or are veterans of the options market.
Advanced Options Trading covers:
- The critical nature of forward-looking implied volatility
- Ways to level the volatility playing field with options
- Techniques for adding value to a portfolio while managing risk
- The functions of price hedging- and how to do it effectively
- Interest rate options and which factors drive debt markets
- Options analysis techniques
Options are among the most valuable tools for hedging and risk management, and they also function as profitable investment vehicles, allowing you to make bearish trades through radical market shifts.
Advanced Options Trading provides a solid foundation on the options market, along with the necessary skills for trading and managing risk in today’s constantly expanding and contracting market.